Sunday, August 31, 2014

An assortment of bird photos.

            I love birds & have some lovely photos of them I'd like to share with you:

Osprey on the nest - Kootenay Lake, BC, Canada
Close up of an osprey in a tree in our yard.
Young ducks & their mom sunning on a log... usually there's turtles here, but not today.
A young flicker that was sleeping under our gas meter... when he realized I was there, he flew away :)




We saw so many blue herons at the seashore... lots of food for them :)

Three young blue herons waiting for dinner, close up.

A close up of a stellar's jay
A stellar's jay posing for me.
The elusive blue jay. I didn't even know we had them in this part of Canada :)





The blue jay posing in our patio.



Backside view of this beautiful blue jay.

A little dipper



A little chickadee

A little nuthatch eating sunflower seeds.

Pileated woodpecker - they're so big!

A big crow 

A raven posing for a photo.

No comments: