Sunday, July 10, 2011

A white spider in my garden
















About a month ago, I found a little white, crab spider on a rhododendron flower, in my garden.

I don't think it's an albino, but here's a link with lots of albinos.






I've never seen a white spider

before, perhaps they aren't very common?



I've checked on her/him a few times and she appears to have acquired pink markings, (if it's the same one) and stayed on the same bloom.





Then I found another one, on another bloom, so I know there are at least 2 of them in my garden.




I haven't seen the 2 spiders lately, but then my rhododendron has finished blooming,

and I can't find them there, maybe they moved?







UPDATE:


I was pleasantly surprised today, when I found a little white spider with pink markings, on my favourite roses.

A perfect opportunity for a photo shoot, featuring awesome coloured roses, and a pretty, little white spider.




I wish I had a better camera, but I'm still happy with some of the photos I took.

I know that many people hate spiders, so maybe I'm being optimistic, hoping you enjoy my pictures.




I think she's a beauty, just like this rose.



I think the other one has moved into my peonies now, or else I have

more white spiders than I thought.



No comments: